Additional Service Plans
Customer choice is a core value at Servco Oil
- Up to $100,000 of clean-up protection from an underground tank accidental release.
- Up to $50,000 of clean-up protection from an aboveground tank accidental release.
- $1,500 tank replacement limit with proactive tank replacement for aboveground tanks when recommended.
- Protects both the lines and tank.
- Transferable to an eligible new homeowner.
Please call for more details.
Oil Fired Hot Water Heater
All controls, fuel supply, and burner replacement parts on your oil-fired water heater are covered as outlined in the heating service plan in effect on your heating unit either basic or expanded. (Allowance of $100.00 toward tank replacement with expanded coverage only)
Indirect Hot Water Makers
Parts covered include: Aquastat, Local Piping, Circulator, Relief Valve, Check Valve, Thermostat, Drains and Valves, Zone Valve. (Allowance of $100.00 toward tank replacement with expanded coverage only)
Combined with the Expanded Plan ONLY.
Electric Hot Water Heaters
Parts covered include: Electric elements, High limit, Thermostats, Relief valve.
Electronic Air Cleaners
Parts covered include: Air switch, Cells, Power pack and wiring. Cells will be cleaned once a year. (Swapping dirty cells for clean ones may be done instead of on-site cell cleaning.) Additional cleanings by homeowner are required.
Brush assembly, Nozzle, Float valve, Saddle valve, Relay, Humidistat, Motor, Water pad. Clean and adjust unit at tune-up. Additional cleanings by owner may be required.
Annual Antifreeze Check
- One annual check of the antifreeze
This is a check only and does not cover labor or materials to restore antifreeze to acceptable levels.