Stay cool and comfortable all summer long with our Air Conditioning Energy Savings Plan. We’ve taken the worry and hassle out of maintaining your A/C.
Replacement of the following parts are covered with NO cost to you:
- Refrigerant top-off (up to 1 lb. of 410A refrigerant if needed, R22 refrigerant not included)
- A/C blower motor (up to ½ horsepower)
- Non-programmable thermostat
- A/C condensate pump
- A/C ready kit
- A/C emergency switch
- Blower belt
- High and low pressure controls
- Crankcase heater
- Inspect controls and safety switches
- Inspect and adjust belts and pulleys
- Inspect condensate drain
- Check condensate pan
- Inspect unit disconnect
- Inspect unit wiring & repair any loose connections
- Inspect relays and contactors
- Remove debris in and around condenser
- Check and lubricate motors & bearings
- Check air temperature drop across cooling coil
- Check refrigerant level (extra charge for adding refrigerant if needed)
- Check operation of thermostat
- Air filters (1” only) are checked and replaced if needed
service. The agreement will be automatically renewed annually at Servco Oil &
Propane’s option. Servco Oil & Propane, herein referred to as the Company, maintains
the right to modify the agreement’s price and/or other terms and conditions effective on
the anniversary date. The invoice sent and paid constitutes final agreement by both
parties. Either party may cancel the renewal of the agreement with written notice prior
to the expiration date. Should this agreement be cancelled during the term of the
agreement for any reason, there shall be no refund value. If the customer cancels the
agreement for any reason before the end of the service period, the customer is
responsible for the remaining balance on the agreement. This agreement is
2. This agreement is offered to all customers subject to an inspection and approval of
their equipment. If upon inspection, the customer’s equipment is found to be unacceptable
or obsolete, the customer’s agreement will be cancelled and a pro-rated refund will
be returned to the customer. Repairs required to place equipment in acceptable
conditions are excluded and will be charged separately.
3. An annual A/C tune-up will be performed once during the term of the Agreement.
Tune-ups are performed by our Service Department during normal working hours
(Monday – Friday 8:00 to 4:00pm excluding holidays). Tune-ups can only be scheduled
when the outdoor temperature is above 65-degrees. Scheduling is the homeowner’s
responsibility: no refunds for tune-ups not performed. The company reserves the
right to charge the customer for a half-hour labor (at our normal hourly billing rate) for
4. Service Hours: During the life of the agreement, the Company will provide
dependable and prompt emergency service 7 days a week. Emergency Service shall be
defined as an unsafe condition or a condition causing damage to property. All other
service will be considered Priority Service and will be performed during normal
working hours, Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM. Should non-emergency
service be performed outside normal business hours, the service will be charged at time
and a half rate.
5. The Company will not be liable for damages or losses resulting from delays or failure
to render services for reasons beyond our control. Vacant property should be checked
daily by the owner or the owner’s agent.
6. This agreement does not cover acts of God, fire damage, flooding, or water damage
except that which is caused by ordinary wear and tear.
7. There shall be no liability, for any reason, on the part of the Company for work done
by anyone else, unless such person is authorized, in writing, by the Company to perform
such work or furnish parts.
8. The Company’s obligation to furnish parts specifically listed herein shall be subject to
the availability of parts through usual supply sources. Replacement of obsolete items
for which parts are not available will be performed on a time and material basis.
9. The 10% service discount associated with the A/C Energy Savings Plan is only eligible
towards the replacement/repair on the existing A/C or heat pump system in place. The
respective plan discount will not be valid towards service work associated with
upgrading equipment, converting energy sources, or new equipment installations.
10. All payments under this agreement shall be due when billed. Terms are due at time
of service. In the event said charges are not paid when due, the customer agrees to pay
service charge of 1.5% per month which is an 18% Annual Percentage Rate and which
will be charged on the average daily balance on any account past due over thirty (30)
days. Work is billed and due when service is rendered.
11. This agreement contains in the entire agreement of the parties hereto and there are
no promises, terms, conditions, or obligations other than printed herein.
10% Discount on Service Work
Customers receive a 10% discount on service repairs(excludes system replacements).
Priority Service 7 Scheduling
Air Conditioning Energy Savings Plan customers will receive daytime priority service from our highly skilled and licensed technicians.
Prompt Emergency Service
Air Conditioning Energy Savings Plan customers will receive dependable and prompt emergency service 7 days a week. Emergency Service shall be defined as an unsafe condition or a condition causing damage to property. All other service will be considered Priority Service and will be performed during normal working hours, Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM (See general conditions for emergency service).